Today we had our 2nd visit with the new OB. Today we found out if we were having a boy or girl. We went in for our ultrasound and the baby had grown so much since the last time I had seen it and it didn't seem to be moving. Well the lady was zoomed in on its head! I was starting to freak out and asked her if there's a heart beat. She checked and there was! I started crying (as I always do when I hear the heart beat) and it was Ryan's first time ever hearing the heartbeat. I was so glad he was there! After doing some measurements of the baby she told us we are having a...GIRL! More tears until Ryan asked her how sure she was, then I wanted to smack him and laugh all at the same time. She said she can't be 100% but she was 99.9% positive it's a GIRL!
While we were alone waiting for the doctor Ryan blurts out, "Holy **** we're having a baby!" Yep sounds like he's ready!
After the ultrasound we sat and talked to the doctor. Ryan's first time meeting him! He told us the baby looks great and healthy but I on the other hand have high blood pressure. I'm not too worried since I've been a little stressed every time I go to see him but he wants to watch it anyway. We also talked about some symptoms I had been having and the doc. said that I shouldn't cook, clean...(joking) and Ryan looked and him and said, "I want a new doctor!" I think they hit it off! :-)
I am so happy that Ryan finally got to see the baby. I think it made it more real for the both of us.
Baby GIRL due October 29th!

No comments:
Post a Comment