Monday, May 23, 2011
17 weeks
Ok, a quick update. I'm 17 weeks and still going strong(I think). Everything seems to be going well. I'm eating more and sleeping less, a lot less. I'm not getting my daily nap and nights are interrupted by frequent trips to the bathroom and I can't get comfortable from back pain. Belly is growing. I don't think I look pregnant I think I look like I've been drinking a little too much beer. I don't have the cute little baby bump I have the mini keg look going on. Either way I'm unable to button and now even zip my work pants! One day last week I came home so uncomfortable and irritated that my pants kept falling down that I almost threw away all my pants. So I'm now wearing prego pants. They're a little big still but soooo much more comfortable! I can't wait for some nice weather so I can start wearing some stretchy skirts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment