Saturday, June 11, 2011

20 Weeks

Half way there!!!
What a long week.  I only have 7 kids for summer school and they just aren't keeping me awake.  It doesn't help that I am on a caffeine free diet these days.  I also got a new girl and she likes to think she is the boss.  So I put her in timeout to show her who was really the boss and unfortunately she's a screamer!  She is a daily reminder for me of things to come.

I don't even want to get started on Ryan this week!  All of a sudden he is an expert on raising children.  Each day he is coming home with these bright ideas he has.  The Do's and Don'ts according to Ryan.  For example:  we recently received a birth announcement in the mail with pictures of a NAKED baby on it.  Very cute but I was informed it was disgusting and we will not be doing that.  He doesn't want to see a naked baby especially with an umbilical cord looking all gross!  So our baby will be clothed at all times and I am to cover up the baby when Ryan walks in the room.  Oh, I can't wait to burst his prefect world bubble that he lives in!  I am thinking I need a vacation after the baby is born. ;-)  I know(well I'm not 100% because Ryan is a unique individual but I hope) Ryan will see the light when the day finally comes but for now I am enjoying the entertainment along the way.

Baby News 
The baby seems to be enjoying food these days.
Hello HeartBURN!  Anything and everything is giving me heartburn
Cravings:  Popsicles and blended drinks
Movement:  Mostly after lunch and at night
Sleep:  No more naps and not sleeping very well at night
Worries:  Although it has been extremely chilly around here I am beginning to worry about the summer heat.  I think I may need to buy a wading pool.  I hope the neighbors don't mind the beached whale!

No comments:

Post a Comment