Friday, September 30, 2011

36 Weeks!

36weeks
4 weeks to go!   Yay!!!  It's been a busy last couple of weeks.  This last week we got the crib.  Ryan and I also took a tour of the hospital after the last getting ready for baby class.  I also had a doctors appointment this week.  Everything seems to be on the rise including my weight.  I will now start my weekly doctors appointments!  The babies heart beat was 145.  She was very active but there was a heartbeat.  Ryan is enjoying playing with her.  He pushes on my stomach to make her move and then he almost pukes when she does.  As of now my belly button is still in but Ryan swears it's going to pop out when I laugh.
The last couple of weeks have been busy so here are some pictures of what's been happening.
Here are a few pictures from the baby shower!
34 weeks



Dad duties!

All this laundry just from the baby shower.

SPOILED!
We finally got the baby bedding too.
Baby bedding


No comments:

Post a Comment