Sunday, September 4, 2011

32 Weeks

Whew, what a week.
     Ryan and I went to our first baby class.  He had the night off so I made him go with me.  Very entertaining!  Ryan learned a few things.  He learned what a breech and a colic baby is.  He is hoping our baby isn't colicky.  Me too!!!  The teacher asked if there was anything we wanted to learn about and he said,"I'm just worried!"  After watching a few videos he has decided that we should adopt.  Ryan never wanted to before but after figuring things out he thinks it's the best option so then he doesn't have to see the delivery.  The doctor told me last week at my appointment that they have some good drugs to help get me through delivery so I told Ryan that and maybe they have good drugs for dads too.
     Ryan and I headed to the farm to see the end of harvest.  I haven't been there since last spring.  Boy did I learn a lot on that trip.  It was pretty warm the day we got there and I knew I might be a little swollen so I packed some wide boots and tennis shoes.  As soon as we got there I felt like Cinderella's ugly step sister trying to shove my fat foot into my boots.  I thought I might go into labor from all the pulling so I moved on to the tennis shoes.  Much better until I tried to tie them.  All the bending over really hurts!  Oh, and it's not a good idea to try and tie shoes when you have to pee!  Day 2, it was chillier that day so I decided to put on my coat that I had brought.  I knew it was going to be a tight fit and I was pretty excited when I got it zipped.  Then I looked up and saw Ryan laughing at me so I looked down at my belly...I broke the zipper!  Rrrrr! I might be in trouble till this baby gets here because it is getting colder and I apparently don't have any winter close that still fit.  I hope it doesn't snow before she gets here!  On the way home I had a little panic attack.  I always pee before we leave and I knew I could make it to the next place that I could go.  Well, we ran into some road construction and we were about half an hour(without road delays) away from the gas station.  I knew my bladder was getting full but I knew I could make it.  Then all of a sudden she decided to use my bladder as a punching bag.  I looked and Ryan and asked,"How much longer?"  He thought I was trying to be funny.  So I let him know I wasn't kidding we might have to stop so I can go.  It wouldn't have been the first time I went on the side of the road but this would have been a little different since we were following a pilot car with a line of cars including a bus full of football players from Malta right behind us and a crew of workers in the next lane.  Thankfully she decided to move so the urge went away.

Baby News 
Movement:  Lots of movement this week
Sleeping:  Not so much.  And nap time seems to be back.
Cravings:  Fruit
Worries:  Finding clothes that fit

No comments:

Post a Comment