So glad this week is over and hoping next week is better. I had a doctors appointment this week. The babies heart rate was 150bpm. Everything looked good but my blood pressure is high again so he wants me to come back next week. Ugggghh! I have a pretty good idea of why my blood pressure is up and I'm trying to fix the problem. Ryan is pretty stressed out about delivery and as we get closer and closer the more he freaks out. As I mentioned before Ryan has decided to make some changes and is trying to get rid of some bad habits so he has not been the friendliest person to live with. I thought I was handling all of this pretty well but apparently not. So I told him that he doesn't have to be there with me during delivery if he is going to get this worked up about it. It is not doing any of us any good. Hope this weeks doctors appointment goes better.
Baby News:
Sleeping: Nope. Heartburn has been really bad this week and is keeping me up.
Movement: Tons and still kicking my ribs.
Cravings: None. Nothing sounds good but it seems like I'm eating all day long.
Worries: Many but mostly getting my blood pressure under control.
No comments:
Post a Comment