Saturday, August 20, 2011

30 weeks! 10 to GO!!!

Wow I can't believe it...10 weeks and she will be here!  So exciting!

Busy week around here.  I took on a big but much needed project around here.  The crawl space!  The basement is a disaster with all my stuff from school and spare bedroom.  Where are we going to put everything.  I've been going through boxes trying to make some room for things and getting rid of things we don't use.  Surprisingly it was a lot of fun!  I found some boxes with some of my old things including my baby book and some of my old clothes and baby blankets(blanket Grandma made me).  I also went through some tubs of hand-me-downs from the cousins.  I've been storing baby clothes for years now so I decided to finally go through them and found a few things I could use since they are all boy clothes.  Did a few loads of laundry and wow everything is like brand new.  Hope she is like me and her favorite color is going to be blue.  After all the folding of clothes and blankets I put everything in her dresser.  Oh, so much fun!  As of right now the babies room has clothes, blankets, a bassinet, and books(I knew teaching would come in handy).  No crib yet.  Still hoping to put in some new flooring.  Anyways, still so much to do and the growing belly can only take so much bending over.  I've only taken things out of the crawl space and haven't put anything in yet.  So much stuff...where am I going to put it?!  We need a bigger house!!!

Ryan has taken on a big task.  Long ago there were a few goals he wanted to reach before we had kids.  Since I had to give a few things up while pregnant he thinks he should too.  He is doing a great job but lets just say things are a little tense around here.  I'm so proud of him and I hope he keeps it up!

Baby News
**Emotion:**  It has been a rough couple of weeks emotionally!  I am a MESS!  The nieces and nephews are killing me.  New school clothes, senior pictures, tryouts, Little League World Series, last year of school for one and first year of school for another, a friend delivered her baby and a couple others announcing they are expecting.  I know I am an emotional person anyway but I would rather have 9 months of heartburn than all this crying.  I might be spending the next 10 weeks in the psych ward.  BEWARE Emotionally INSANE!
Movement:  Still moving!  I'm not sure what she's doing but she has discovered a few ways to hurt me.  I'm starting to take some rib shots and something else to give me low back pain.
Sleep:  Not so much.  I used to have heartburn before I went to bed but not anymore.  This week I've been waking up at 1, 3, 4am with HeartBURN!
Cravings:  At the beginning of the week I was making alfredo sauce and mom's chicken cordon blue(both very rich) and now all I want is salad.
Worries:  Still delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment