![]() |
| Summer 2010 |
| Summer 2011 Becky(due Oct 8th), Kristy(due Oct. 4th), Me(due Oct. 29th) |
So this week I had another Dr.'s appointment. I made Ryan go with me since he wasn't working. What a treat that was! Ryan hasn't really liked to touch my growing belly too much because he didn't want to hurt the baby. Well, at the doctors appointment he saw how rough the doctor was with my belly as he is showing us where the baby's head and butt were. I am still amazed! To be honest I can't tell the difference between the head and butt. Ever since, Ryan is really enjoying shaking me around and waking her up. After the doctor found her we listened to her heart beat. He says, "154 bpm, perfect for a little BOY!" He says this every time I go in but the look on Ryan's face was priceless! Ryan says,"Really?! That would make me so happy. The ultrasound lady did say she was only 99% sure." I was laughing so hard. The doc. looks at him and says, "I'm just being a smart a$$." Gotta love him!!! Totally made my day. Oh and as the doctor is looking through my chart he says you look healthy and your weight looks great. Thanks doc. because according to Ryan I've already gained 100lbs! He said I'm not swollen either but by the end of a hot day I can feel my wedding ring. So I decided to take it off. Hopefully when the weather starts to cool down I will be able to wear it again. I hate going without it!
Baby News
Movement: Lots and lots of hiccups! Especially since Ryan likes to wake her up. Oh and there is A LOT of dancing on my bladder going on! For some reason she also likes to wake up whenever Ryan goes to work(4am) or comes home from work(8am). She must be like her daddy...if she's up then everyone else has to be too.
Sleep: Yes. Thank goodness. I'm making up for last week.
Cravings: No! Nothing sounds good. Not sure if its the heat or what but some days I don't eat much and then others I eat all day long! Those days hurt. I'm having a love/hate relationship with my belly. On the outside my belly hurts from all the food and stretching but on the inside it says, feed me I'm starving!
Worries: After last week, I am worried about burping. Affraid I might throw up again! And
DELIVERY!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment