Lately I have been starving by the time I get off work so I have been eating dinner around 5 and by 9pm I am starving again. So last night I was tired and just wanted to go to bed so I made myself a light snack and went to bed. This morning I woke up so hungry! Because of the thyroid meds. I can't eat for half an hour after I wake up so I usually end up eating when I get to work. Well just as I was getting ready to walk out the door for work I had to run to the bathroom. It just hit me and fast. I haven't gotten sick in weeks! It was horrible and hurt so bad because I've been having round ligament pains all weekend! Sorry to much info but all that came up was water(proof I was STARVING). I got this funny feeling that this was the babies way of saying,"Hey you idiot this is what you get for not listening to me and feeding me when I'm hungry!" It made me think of my brother and the fits he would throw when he was hungry. Boy oh boy, I think we have a feisty one on our hands! ;-)
Lesson learned: EAT when hungry!
No comments:
Post a Comment