Sunday, April 24, 2011
Happy Easter!
I've made it farther than ever...13 weeks today! Starting to feel less tired. I only need a nap every other day! ;-) I'm not as sick but still don't have much of an appetite. I've lost more weight but hoping baby is still growing like a champ. I've lost 5lbs. and was pretty freaked out about it this last week until Friday when a parent asked my partner teacher if I was pregnant. She said she could tell because of some of the shirts I wore last week. So apparently I'm loosing weight but my figure is um...rounding. Not sure if that's good or bad news! :-) The wait for my next appointment is killing me!!! Trying to stay relaxed and praying everything is still good. The last couple of weeks have been rough. Week 11 was the week to beat and last week was the weight loss. I was thinking of trying to get in to see a doctor early just for my sanity but have decided to practice what I preach. At school I am always telling the kids no blood no bandaid! Get up dust yourself of and keep playing. So that's what I've been trying to do. Now I only have 6 more days till my 1st appointment with my new OB. It's been a long 28 days since my last ultrasound! I'm a little worried about the first impression I might give my new doctor on Friday. I don't think ultrasounds are a normal 1st appointment thing but I'm not leaving that office till I get one! At least I can blame it on the hormones, right?! So other than begin nervous and extremely impatient, things seem to be going good. I know it's normal to be feeling better by this point but I was finding comfort in my sickness. At least then I knew I was still pregnant without having to go to the doctor for reassurance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment