Friday, April 1, 2011

9 week ultrasound

I had another ultrasound today and everything is going great.  I am 9.6 weeks and baby is measuring 10.2 weeks!  Grow baby grow!!!  The babies heartbeat was 168 BPM this time.  My TSH levels are .9.  I lost a couple of pounds this week but my clothes are not fitting very well.

This is my last ultrasound with the specialist. I'm extremely nervous to have a new OB.  Every time I schedule an appointment with an OB something goes wrong.  And I won't be able to see the OB for another 4 weeks.  No more ultrasounds every 2 weeks.    Crossing my fingers and hoping I don't go crazy!
Trying not to stress.  Trying to eat these days.  I had to take a toaster to school this week so I could eat something.  Morning sickness is lasting all day long.  I am so hungry and I have to force myself to eat.  I take a bite and have to tell myself, "you're not going to throw up, you're not going to throw up..." and then I take another bite...  It takes me like an hour to eat!  Some things that make me sick right now are:  fish smells and cigarette smoke.  There is a parent at school who smokes and I run from him every time he walks in the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment