Well not much happening this week. Slowly but surely I'm getting things done around here. Feels good to be tying up loose ends. I ordered the baby bedding and it should be here the 1st of September! I am having it made and can't wait to see it. I also found some fabric to reupholster an old rocking chair we have and aren't using. Sure hope it's done in time, the lady said they are 4 months out! Yikes!! So much to do still.
The other day Ryan and I were on our way to the store when we pulled up next to a car with a screaming baby. Ryan said, " WOW that's a loud baby." I said, "In a couple of months that will be us." He looks at me and says, "What if we decide this isn't for us?!" I said, "Well this is for me but feel free to ask the nurses about a return policy." Oh how I am loving every bit of this!!!
Baby News
Sleeping: Yes, getting a few good nights here and there.
Cravings: Scotcheroos and Mexican food. The other night I ordered Guadalajaras' for us. It is one of our favorites and it sounded so good. It tasted pretty darn good too but unfortunately it gave me the worst heartburn! I was up all night long popping Tums. The next day Ryan and I had some chips and salsa and again the heart burn. What was I too do? I still had leftovers to eat and I was not about to let Ryan have them! So for 3 days I have been dealing with acid reflux and heartburn. Did I learn anything? Nope, we still have some salsa left and it's SCREAMING my name.
Movement: Moving like crazy. I feel her move off and on all day long.
Worries: Not too many this week. Feeling pretty good about getting stuff done.
No comments:
Post a Comment