Saturday, July 16, 2011

25 weeks

     Whew what a busy couple of weeks!  First things first, I am finally done working!!!  Yay Me!  Last weekend was super busy and I paid for it this week.  Last Friday was my last day at school.   I was busy trying to get all my stuff out of the school before the storm came.  Didn't quite make it!  After 4 years of teaching I had a car load full of stuff.  We went boating with some friends Saturday and then I went to Holden's 1st Birthday party on Sunday.  I think I pushed myself over the edge when I unloaded the car full of school stuff and laundry.  My belly has been killing me this last week so I've been taking it easy.  It would hurt to sit up and trying to get out of bed in the middle of the night to pee had me teary eyed.  Along with my stomach muscles tearing apart my back hurts too.  My chiropractor said I jammed my back.  So FEET UP!  Unfortunately I didn't get much done my first week off of work.
     Some of you know that I got rid of my Acadia and my new rig is Ryan's pickup.  Yes, we have come along way in our marriage!  The pickup was like the 4-wheeler and John Deer,  LOOK DON'T TOUCH!  Now I get to drive it!  I am loving not having the extra payment especially with a baby on the way but I can see a few problems in the future.  First,  there is a height difference between the pickup and I.  I know hard to imagine.  Ha ha!  I've requested some running boards because it won't be much longer before I can't get into the thing!  Apparently we won't be getting those anytime soon because they will make the pickup look weenie.  Second, Ryan has added so much crap to the truck and it's a long box so we have to park it just right in the garage or it won't fit.  Not kidding!  Most people use a tennis ball to tell them when to stop.  Not us.  Stop when you hit the wall!  There isn't even a spare inch between the house and garage door.  Well my first day of driving it I discovered a problem.  There is about a foot of room between the pickup bed and the wall where the garage door is and that is the only way to get to the drivers side.  Lets just say it's a tight squeeze now!  So I talked to Ryan about this problem when he got home.  He didn't understand what I was saying and said he would move some of the spare tires out of the way to make room.  Then I told him the tires aren't the problem and asked him to move the wall.  I knew he knew what I was talking about then because he started laughing.  So this is my fear at this time:  I am going to go into labor while Ryan is at work.  I'm going to have to get out a ladder to get myself into the passenger side of the pickup because I won't fit around the box to get to the drivers side.  Then I will have to shimmy myself across the seat to the drivers side.  All while having contractions!

Baby News
Sleep:  Sometimes.

Cravings:  Fair food!  I saw a commercial and now that's all I want.  Unfortunately the fair won't be here for another month or so.

Movement:  Tons!  I am feeing more movements instead of punches and kicks.  They feel so weird. They almost tickle and make me laugh.


Worries:  Oh so many!  
The pickup.  
One worry that I've had for a while is vaccinating.  I read a book at about 13 weeks and ever since have been a little freaked out.  I've been trying to get info from doctors for both sides so we can make an informed decision.  
My wedding ring.  Don't think it will be long now!  It's feeling a little on the snug side.  I don't want to take it off but would rather take it off than have it cut off.
My belly button!  Seriously what is going on with it?!  I know I am gaining weight and stretching.  I can handle that but what I'm having a hard time handling is my belly button.  It's still an inny!  But it is starting to look like the grand canyon.  I can't see the bottom!  



No comments:

Post a Comment