So I've been extremely tired, peeing a lot, extremely moody(poor kids at school), oh and Ryan is no longer allowed to eat Clam Chowder. So far so good.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
6 weeks and NerVouS
So I'm 6 weeks pregnant! I have my first ultrasound in a couple of days. Hopefully this time we will see a heart beat! I'm doing good so far. I feel like I'm dreaming. Like it's the first time finding out that I'm pregnant. I'm hanging on to my blood test levels at 4 weeks and I'm not looking back. With all my other pregnancies my HCG levels have never been above 120 so 311 is AMAZING! Last pregnancy I was taking 1-2 pregnancy tests a week making sure I was still pregnant. I feel really good about this pregnancy. I was getting a little worried about Ryan though. He hasn't said much the last couple of weeks. And we all know how he freaks out about things like this. But today, as I'm telling him I need a nap he says to me, "I read somewhere that however the mother acts during the pregnancy is how the child is going to turn out. So can you give our baby a chance?! Get off your lazy butt so our child won't turn out to be worthless too!" I laughed so hard I had to take a nap.
So I've been extremely tired, peeing a lot, extremely moody(poor kids at school), oh and Ryan is no longer allowed to eat Clam Chowder. So far so good.
So I've been extremely tired, peeing a lot, extremely moody(poor kids at school), oh and Ryan is no longer allowed to eat Clam Chowder. So far so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment